Saturday, September 19, 2009

We are supposed to go down to this aisle

Earlier today, we (me, hubby, and Abi) did our grocery shopping. I had the list with me while hubby's pushing the cart with Abi's help (how can he ever do that without a 3-year-old's help..lol). Like what we usually do, we start at the far right side of the store, which is the Fresh vegetable and fruits section, then the bread, canned goods, cereals, and then (before) the diaper aisle. I stopped in front of the diaper aisle and smiled. I told hubby, "It feels so weird not going down this aisle anymore..".

It's really weird coz I've been doing that for almost 3 years now and just recently, we don't do it no more coz our (soon-to-be) 3-year-old doesn't need them anymore. But I'm happy coz it only means one thing, he developed and stepped into another stage.

Next week, we'll gonna visit a Daycare center near us. We're planning to enroll Abi in preschool and start schooling on the 28th which would be my first day of full time job. I'm nervous and excited about it at the same time. I'm nervous coz I know it'll be a big adjustment for him and excited coz he's gonna explore and learn a lot of new things. I'm sure it'll be hard at first, probably for the first couple of days, but he's gonna have some fun. He enjoys interacting with other people but he's just not used to be with strangers alone and without me or his Daddy.

It's so nice seeing him developed and learned new things from day to day. And the nicest feeling of being a mother is to be able to provide our child the things that he needed and happiness out of non-material things.

Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory