Monday, September 21, 2009

I have a preschooler now

We just got back from visiting La Petite Academy for a tour at their school coz that's where we're planning to enroll Abi. And after this post, I'm gonna be filling up the paper works coz me and my husband, and of course, Abi, decided that we like their school. I'm just so excited that's why I made this post first.

To say that I'm surprise with my son's interrelationship skill is an understatement. He's a friendly kid and like what one of the teachers said while observing him earlier, he has good personality which can make him fit in easily in a new environment. In fact, earlier when we had him sit down with other preschoolers (about 7 of them), he sat down quietly, observing them, then after a few minutes, we saw him scoot closer to a kid and they started talking. He then was able to interact with the teacher and all other kids there while joining their activity. They played instruments and sang songs that they like. My son even started singing "Row, row, row your boat", then they all sang the song altogether.

While we were observing him, we knew right away that he loved it there. It was even proven right when we told him that we need to leave and he started crying coz he wanted to stay there. For just about 15 minute stay, he knew that he liked it there. Which why I'm glad coz he's gonna be in an environment where he's gonna have some fun and learn at the same time.

Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory