Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Terrific Three

Today is my son's 3rd birthday, which means, 1st year anniversary of this blog too!

Anyway, though today's his birthday, we had to move the celebration this coming Sunday so that everyone can attend. But my son didn't mind it as long as he got what he wanted for his Birthday, a fish.

He always love fishes. My parents-in-law had all sorts of books and toys in their house for the grandkids, but my son always wants the fishes more than anything else. He wants to read the Hooray for Fish book by Lucy Cousins all the time. His Grandpa also gave him some artificial fish lures for him to play with. He always keep them in a container and remembers where they're exactly at everytime. So I already decided, before he even asked for it, that I'm gonna buy him a fish for a beginner like him. But when I asked him couple of days before his birthday what he wanted for his birthday, he said fish.

So, today we went to PetSmart and got him a Betta fish. We asked for PetSmart associate for advise, since me and my husband doesn't have enough knowledge about fishes, about what fish is good for him to have as a pet and she recommended the Betta fish. The thing is, a male Betta fish can't live with another Betta coz they'll gonna kill each other unless a female Betta is ready to reproduce. So, we got him just one male Betta fish.

He got to name his fish and after about an hour trying to decide, he finally decided to name his first pet "Spotty". The fish isn't spotty though but I guess he got the idea from his daddy coz his daddy's first dog's name was Spot. He just made daddy so proud.

Aside from Spotty, we also got him couple more gifts which I'd be posting later together with all the other gifts he got. For now, I need to end this post and spend more time with my terrific three on his very special day.

Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory