Saturday, September 05, 2009

Gifts list

I think it's time for me to change the title of this blog now, or maybe not. This blog was named Starts at Two because I made this on the exact 2nd birthday of my son and I made this for him. But my son will be 3 a few days from now which means it'd this blog's 2nd anniversary. Wow, time really flew fast.

Anyway, I'm making a list of gifts that I want to give my son on his birthday. Last year, I gave him a piano and a laptop. I was just done looking online for some and I saw a lot of laptops now. Last year, there wasn't alot to choose from but he liked what I from him anyway.

My boy is growing so fast. He will be 3 soon but it seems that it has just been yesterday when he was still so delicate and small. The way he looked the first I saw him in the labor room while I was fighting my drowsiness from the anesthesia they injected me is still fresh on my mind.

Thinking of him growing makes me sad and happy at the same time coz I know that there are alot in the world for him to see and make him a better person but time will come that he will have a life without me in it. And what makes me sad. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it yet but I really can't help myself.

Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory