Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Working Mom

I have changed my status now. Instead of being a work-at-home Mom, I am now a working Mom. I finally got my employment authorization card [my Greencard as well] and got a job. My first day was a breakthrough for my 2-year-old coz it was the first that I was away from him and a different person taking care of him, my brother-in-law, Kevin. He got away from me couple of times but it was either, my husband, my parents-in-law, or my sister-in-law watch him. But never cried or whined for me while he was at Kevin's house. Of course, he had so much fun their too coz his cousins, Kevin's sons were there. In fact, each time I go to work, he would think that he's gonna be at Kevin's house.

By the way, if you are looking for a trusted Automated External Defibrillator [for public and private use], such as Philips AED. Get it online at americanaed.com.

So after work, back to blogging again. Now that I am more exposed here, I guess I'll have more interesting things to share to you, so you better watch out! *wink*

Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory