Friday, June 19, 2009

SoOoOo Sweet!

I am so proud of my son! Not being bias here, but he is the sweetest kid I've ever known in my entire life. Though sometimes a nuisance but he is still adorable, really adorable that I can't help myself admire him so much. I can't believe having a perfect angel in my life. Of course, I always know that he is a sweet boy but something triggered me to post it in here.

I slept in the wrong side of the bed the other night and woke up yesterday morning in a different world. My husband said something that made me break down. So my son came running to me, saying, "What's wrong Mommy?". He was staring at me while my tears are falling and innocently said, "Are you crying Mommy?". I tried to hide my tears coz I never wanted him to see me weak but it's hard coz he was trying hard to look at my face while asking me if everything's okay. Though it was already obvious that I was crying, I still answered him, "No, nothing's wrong. Mommy's not crying.". Then he said, "Are you whining?". That made me chuckle coz I wasn't whining but I was sobbing.

Yesterday was my husband's off and he needs to get out to do something important. Usually I'd go with him but I told him that time that I'd rather stay. So he decided to take Abi with him. It was yesterday, when one of the few times that he got separated from me physically. Before he left me, my son went to me and ask me if I wanna go. When I said no, he was begging me to go with them but I already made up my mind to stay while I put myself back for that day. It was just really a one hell of a morning.

About couple of hours after they left, Andy, my husband called me coz somebody wanted to talk to me. It was Abi. Andy told me that he was asking where I am and said that he missed me. Abi didn't talk that much though. After being gone for almost 4 hours, they finally went home to pick me up coz we need to do our grocery shopping. They just waited for me at the car while I was getting ready. Then the first thing Abi said once he saw me was, "Did you miss US Mommy? Did you miss Daddy and Abi while we're going out? Because you're crying and whining". I said, "Yes, of course, I missed you both and I am not crying anymore". And that same question of his was asked to me about 20 times that day. He just wanted to make sure that I really did miss them.

That was yesterday. Now let me tell you what happened today, I mean tonight.

I like this show, "She's Got The Look", that is aired every Thursday, at 9:00PM. Yesterday, I missed the show coz we went swimming at night and I was confident that it will be replayed at 11:00PM just like last week. But when 11:00 came, no She's Got The Look. Of course, I was so disappointed. But thankfully, it had another replay earlier so I was glad I was able to watch it. But when I switch the channel from Noggin (my son's favorite channel) with my son's favorite "Jack's Big Music Show" show on, he got so upset. So I explained to him that I only have one show every week. I often watch TV. I only watch my favorite shows and that's it. He stopped crying and totally understand what I told him. Then after my show, I switched it back to his show, then he came to me with a worried look while saying, "I'm sorry Mommy". I asked, "What are you sorry for?". He said, "Your show". Then I said with a smile in my heart, "No, you don't need to be sorry coz you were so good for letting me watch my show". Then he smiled.

Awwww! My 2-year-old is acting older than 2 now. He is starting to show care, love, and sympathy for other people which is a very good thing. I can't wait to see him grow as a good person, like his Dad, but at the same time, I don't want him to grow yet, I wanted him to be always my baby coz I know that time will come, he wouldn't let me call him a baby anymore. Ugh! The painful thought of him leaving us and starting to stand on his own feet. I know, all I need to do is enjoy the moment while I can still take care of him and play with him and teach him the goodness of life while he grows. Oh! My son is the greatest blessing I ever had in my entire life.

Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory