Sunday, April 05, 2009

What my career would be?

Just last March 24th, we submitted our application for the Adjustment of Status from a K1 (fiancee -- me) and K2 (child of fiancee -- my son, Abi) visa holders, together with Employment Authorization for me to be able to work before I receive my greencard, and Travel Documents for traveling outside the US prior to receiving the greencatd. Then, just yesterday, we finally received the Notice of Action (I-797C) from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services regarding the application, letting us know that they received the case and it would be processed. I got so excited! It may not be the most earthquaking news to hear but at least, we know that our application has been looked up and is moving onwards (hopefully until it is approved).

Now, while waiting for the application being done and the necessary stuff I need to have for me to be able to get a job here in the US, I am wondering what would be my first job here. Would it be something that I wanted and be my lifetime career, or something that I'll just get just for me to be able to get a job. I mean, for my first, I will never be picky. I guess I'll take whatever comes first cos I really wanted to get a job, for two main reasons: to start saving money for mine and my husband's lifelong dream and to be able to help my parents in the Philippines. We know that our life would be so much better if it's not just my husband earning alone. But I'd still always hope that I'd like my first job cos if I'd be given a choice, I wanted to have a job that I'm gonna job until my retirement cos transferring job from another is really hard and I don't want another big adjustments in life, I already had a lot.

Well, I graduated with an Education course, so I'm also thinking of getting Masters in Curriculum and Instruction or MS Instruction at ST. Xavier's online. It would help us to prepare for continued development as a master teacher by letting curricular issues and their impact on instructional practice. They have the most experienced and competent practitioners that will help you achieve your goal as a master teacher. And taking it online would be a very good choice most especially when you are a busy mom like me.

Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory