Friday, February 27, 2009

Simple things that makes him happy

It's so amazing how very simple things that make kids happy and all the while, you have been trying to do a lot of stuffs only to find out that just a moment spent with him is all he ever wanted, and I ever wanted as well.

My son is very jolly kid. He loves to laugh, do silly stuffs, make Mom and Dad happy, and does his best to be a good boy. We tried to give him everything he needed, material-wise, but that's not what he really wanted. All he wanted is attention and happiness shared with us.

I know that for sure cos I can see in his eyes the indescribable happiness he's feeling each time me, or his Dad, or both of us are playing with him or just do anything with him instead of just being alone with himself. But sad to say, there are times that he needed to be alone cos there are some things that we needed to do and he's not included. Each time that happens, I felt so bad, and so each time I get the chance to with him, I always make sure that it pays all the time that I can't.

So, if you have child like us, make sure that you spent a lot of time with them cos that's all they needed, a special TLC from us.

Searching for barcode scanner? Get yours at posguys.com.
Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory