Saturday, January 17, 2009

Am a living witness that two's not terrible

Whoever had started the phrase "terrible twos", shame on you! I'm sure you are the most terrible kid when you were just two years old. Well, I just hate him/her who said that twos are terrible.

My son just turned two last September, so he's at the stage of what they said as "terrible two", but I'd strongly disagree about that cos though he's causing me headache sometimes (I guess everyone, no matter what age can cause headache too, right?!), but he is always the best thing in my life.

Why two's not terrible?

I'm a living witness and I can definitely say that two's not terrible because now that my son is two...

...he is starting to be responsible -- he always remind us when to feed the cats, that he needs to take a bath, he needs to take his vitamins, etc;

...he is very helpful -- he'd feel bad when he can't help us doing the household chores, especially throwing out the trash and you can really see his happiness each time he's able to help, of course, we always make sure that we acknowledge his helpfulness and our appreciation;

...he has become more sweeter -- since he knows how to talk a little now, he has been really vocal about his feelings which makes him really affectionate, such as he tells us "i love you" as much as he can, then he'll kiss and hug us whenever he feels like doing so;

...he is learning right manners -- he's been really good about being polite, like saying "please" whenever he ask something, saying "thank you" if someone gave or did something to him, saying "excuse me" when he belched in public and when someone belched and forgot to say excuse me he'll say "excuse you"; and

...he is such an angel no matter how old he is as long as us, as parents, would continuously guide him of becoming a good person.

Those are just few reasons that I can think of right now why two's not terrible and I know there are more than that. And I can't believe why'd somebody would say that two's terrible 'cos I can never find any reason to say and believe that.

Starts at Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory