Monday, October 06, 2008

My son and his bestfriend

Oh yeah, my son is only 2 years old and he already had a bestfriend. Someone ti play with and tolerate his cruelness. My son usually is cruel to him but he doesn't mind it because they are bestfriends. He knows that Abi, my son, doesn't know any better yet. Well, here he is, meet my son's bestfriend, COOKIE!

Yeah, Cookie's a cat. He is the best cat that I've ever met in my entire life (just don't let the other cats here in our house know that or they would hate me forever). He is the best because it seems that he knew that my son really doesn't know better yet so he never try to scratch or bite my son whenever he pulls his tail, lift him, or just anything to hurt him. He just stays calm and quiet. And after all those cruelness my son did to him, he would still go to my son and let him pet him. Such a very nice cat. Of course, we never stop telling my him that he needs to be nice to the cats or any other animals and he seemed to understand it because he does it every once in a while. He is getting better now though. He doesn't hurt the cats as much as he does before. It is just a matter of being consistent about telling him what not to do.

Anyway, now you already met my son's bestfriend, tell me then what you can say about it. *grin*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cat. :) it's cool that he's a calm one.

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory