Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A blog dedicated to my son

Today is my son's 2nd birthday and so I decided to a create a blog all about him. This would be all about my life as a mother to Dion Bernard aka Abi.

I titled it Starts at 2 because I am starting this blog today which would be exactly his 2nd birthday.

I have seen lots of Mom blogs all around the blogosphere and I admire how they run their blog with passion and writing all bout their motherhood. I am a mother too and I love to tell the world how happy and blessed I am to have my son in my life.

This would be my son's blog and for all the other Moms and babies out there.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

just trying! i like this template so much...

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory