Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Abi's Birthday Celebration

We just got done with our little birthday celebration for our son's 2nd birthday. It was so simple but I am pretty sure that Abi had so much fun.

We didn't have a big celebration because we can't afford for it right now and Abi is still 2 so he won't appreciate such thing yet but we made sure that it is something that would my son's day.

My husband's mom, brother and his own family, and his sister who lives with us was our only visitors. We had Abi's favorite food: Jone's Supreme, Mac and Cheese, Beans, Cake, and Ice Cream. Though we let him to be picky this time coz it was his birthday.

Abi got a couple new toys as gift. We got him a little grand piano coz I observed that he loves playing his Dad's piano. His grandma and grandpa got him a big squishy ball and 4 mini airplanes. Yvonne, my sis-in-law, got him Thomas the train with flashlight and a metal slinky. And Kevin, my brother-in-law, got him couple of shirts.

I don't have pictures to post for right now because it is hard for me to upload the pictures on my sis-in-law's computer and our computer is not working properly at this time. I will publish the pictures and will write a post about it as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit!

You may subscribe to my FEEDS to receive updates directly on your email.

Please visit my other blogs:
Beauty of Life
Money Maker
Creations
Jona's New Life
Love in Distance ♥ Blog

Best Regards,
Jona

DISCLOSURE POLICY
(please read)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the author, Jona Kuhn. For questions about this blog, please send an e-mail to admin[at]dionsmom[dot]com or just simply leave a comment here.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
dir.davaoblogs Texas Yellow Pages blogarama - the blog directory